Pregnancy is such a beautiful time in a woman’s life and pregnancy yoga can help to make this time even more enjoyable, giving you a safe environment in which to stretch and relax. I offer classes which are designed to be suitable during all trimesters. Pregnancy yoga will help to ease those pregnancy aches and pains, and prepare the body and mind for labour and birth.
Why do Yoga when you are Pregnant?
Many ladies are attracted to yoga for the first time when they are pregnant. Whether you are a newcomer or an experienced yogi, you will benefit enormously from our pregnancy yoga classes. Some of the benefits include:
- Ease the aches and pains of pregnancy, including back ache, indigestion, sciatica and calf cramps
- Connect deeply with yourself and your baby
- Stretch, relax and nourish your body
- Prepare your mind for birth and motherhood
- Meet other local mums-to-be
- Feel confident that all poses are safe for you and your baby
See http://www.mothernurtureyoga.com.au for more information about my Pregnancy Yoga and Mums & Bubs Yoga classes.